Currently IT Outlet is in search of highly motivated Sales Account Executives and IT Hardware Technicians. We provide a great work atmosphere with all the benefits: Paid Vacation/Sick Leave, Health and Dental Plan, Company matching Simple IRA, Funeral Leave, Paid Holidays, High Income Potential. Review Job Descriptions below and contact appropriate party if interested.
Sales Account Executive Job Description
IT Outlet, Inc. is seeking motivated individuals to join their outbound phone sales team. We are a growing information technology company that specializes in selling new, refurbished, and pre-owned networking equipment to several vertical markets. Contact Jason at (605) 275-4192 or email Jason here.
* Proactively manage assigned accounts to maximize sales and reach sales objectives
* Maintain client database with service requests, order tracking, and following up on account concerns
* Introduce and sell products into new accounts
* Develop new business
* Formal quoting
* Outbound cold calling
* Associate/Bachelors’ degree preferred (not required).
* Minimum one year of call center sales, customer service, or related experience
* Ability to demonstrate a foundation of sales skills
* 40 WPM and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
* Knowledge of CRM software a plus
* Company match IRA retirement plan
* Vacation/Holiday Pay
* Casual Dress
* Fun atmosphere with very lucrative commissions
* Bonuses and Incentives
IT Hardware Technician Job Description
IT Outlet, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to assist in the testing and refurbishing of various IT gear. We are a growing IT hardware company that specializes in selling new and pre-owned networking equipment to large Corporations nationally. This is an entry level position and a wonderful opportunity for someone who enjoys working with IT hardware. Contact Jason at (605) 275-4192 or email Jason here.
* Good typing skills >50 WPM
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Good communication skills, both oral and written
* 2 year or 4 year degree preferred, but not required in related field or combination of work related experience.
* Knowledge of various technologies, ie.. pc's, servers, networking equipment, wireless, routers, etc.....
* Any IT certifications helpful, but not required
* Visit and assist customers on and off site
* Learning new technologies
* Clean/Refurbish used equipment
* Assist with inventory control in warehouse
* Test, diagnose and repair various equipment
* Desktop/Laptop repairs
* Trouble shooting numerous hardware and software configurations
* Health/Dental Benefits
* Vacation/Holiday pay
* Retirement plan with company match
* Casual Dress
* Fun work environment with full kitchen and game room