Does your small-to-medium business need affordable storage that’s easy to manage, keeps your business up and running, and scales as your business needs grow? The HPE StoreVirtual 3000 Storage is an advanced storage architecture designed with simplicity in mind to offer a highly virtualized backend and a single storage capacity pool for superior efficiency. It offers a single screen to manage the platform via an intuitive GUI with a common look and feel with other Hewlett Packard Enterprise user experiences.
It delivers an affordable, granular building block approach with an entry-level unit that scales when you need it. Such flexible scaling capabilities give you investment protection and extend ROI in a world where throw-away mentality is still common.
This hardware platform runs the StoreVirtual operating system providing unique scalability, resiliency, and management capabilities to deliver a cost-effective, shared storage system for a wide range of SMB customers.
Low-cost Entry Price Points for Even the Tightest of IT Budgets
- The HPE StoreVirtual 3000 Storage is designed for traditional hard drives with the option to transition to hybrid flash at any time for increased performance.
- The optional Adaptive Optimization feature reacts to real-time I/O fluctuations as workloads change to make sure the most frequently used data is automatically moved to the fastest storage media without user intervention.
- Offering a very affordable, granular building block approach, the StoreVirtual 3000 delivers low-entry price points with robust scale-up capabilities.
- Start with a base configuration and scale as needs grow, providing investment protection and extended ROI in a world where throw-away mentality is still common.
- Users can upgrade the StoreVirtual 3000 by adding flash to deliver application acceleration when ready.
Deploy in Minutes with Zero Learning Curve
- The HPE StoreVirtual 3000 Storage offers cloud-based analytics with built-in best practices algorithms to enable customers to get more out of their storage investment.
- A powerful, proactive cloud-based analytics engine makes storage optimization a snap.
- The system was developed with a highly virtualized 12 Gb SAS back-end and a single pool of storage capacity to offer superior efficiency.
- Designed with simplicity in mind, the StoreVirtual 3000 offers a single screen for manageability through an intuitive GUI delivering a common user experience with other Hewlett Packard Enterprise products.
Constant Access to Business Applications
- The HPE StoreVirtual 3000 Storage is designed from the ground up to provide user-selectable resiliency across systems and sites to keep applications up and running.
- With over 2,000 snapshots available in the base system, users will have the flexibility to fine-tune disaster recovery/business continuity (DR/BC) options to best fit their environment.
- This storage provides multiple unique replication and data availability features which bring the HPE StoreVirtual 4000 99.999% 1 availability down into the entry-level storage category allowing users to select the level of availability to meet application requirements.
Grow Without Worry
- The HPE StoreVirtual 3000 Storage seamlessly scales to meet changing performance and/or capacity needs for added versatility.
- The StoreVirtual Migration Manager tool is available to simplify and reduce the risk of workload migrations from the HPE StoreVirtual 4000.
- It leverages the same field-proven composable data fabric offered on many products across the Hewlett Packard Enterprise portfolio including; StoreVirtual VSA, Hyper Converged, Synergy, Helion, and ProLiant.
|Operating temperature (T-T)
||10 - 35 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)
||10 - 90%
|Storage temperature (T-T)
||-30 - 65 °C
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)
||0 - 95%
||Small & Medium Business
|Supported network protocols
|Ports & interfaces
|Storage drives installed
|Installed storage drive type
|Supported storage drive types
|Number of storage drives supported
|Maximum supported storage capacity
|Storage drive interface
||Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
|Storage drive size
||5, 6, 10
|Linux operating systems supported
|Server operating systems supported
||Windows Server 2012,Windows Server 2012 R2
|Weight & dimensions
||19" (483 mm)
||24.7" (627 mm)
||3.46" (88 mm)
||58 lbs (26.3 kg)
HP StorageWorks 81Q PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
HP StorageWorks 82Q 8Gb Dual Port PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
40 Pin F IDE to Serial ATA (SATA) Drive Adapter Converter
HP QMH2572 8Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter