Receive an Immediate Alert in Case of Water Leak in Your Data Center or Wiring Closet
The E2SLD mounts near cooling units and other IT equipment in your server room to detect water leakage or leakage of any electrically conductive fluid. It supports a Normally Open contact closure connection. When liquid comes in contact with both sensor contacts, an alert notification is sent to you via web, SNMP, telnet or SSH management interfaces.
Easy to Mount on a Raised Floor
The sensor is constructed from fire-retardant ABS plastic. Mount the sensor to a wood, metal or concrete surface about three millimeters above the raised floor surface. Use the included mounting screws, double-sided tape or a user-supplied adhesive. A screw terminal cover is included to protect the wire terminals from damage or interference.
Required Accessories: WEBCARDLX or LX Platform and E2MTHDI
The E2SLD must be used with a compatible Tripp Lite UPS system or PDU equipped with the WEBCARDLX or LX Platform interface, along with an E2MTHDI EnviroSense2 (E2) Environmental Sensor Module with polarity markings (sold separately). The E2MTHDI supports E2SLD and one additional contact closure sensor.
5-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
The E2SLD comes with a 5-year warranty. It’s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility.
● Mounts 3 mm above raised floor to detect water or other fluid leakage
● Must be used in conjunction with WEBCARDLX or built-in LX Platform interface along with E2MTHDI
● Includes mounting materials for quick and easy installation
● Made from durable fire-retardant ABS to ensure long life in your data center
● Ideal tool for protecting your IT, data center or building maintenance application
● Compatible Tripp Lite UPS or PDU equipped with WEBCARDLX or LX Platform interface and E2MTHDI with polarity markings
● E2SLD EnviroSense2 (E2) Water Leak Detection Sensor
● Screw terminal cover
● 22 AWG connection wire, 4.57 m
● Double-sided adhesive tape
● (2) #6 multi-surface mounting screws
● Owner’s manual
||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
|Colour of product
APC Temperature & Humidity Sensor