Chief Financial Officer
This CFO position is unlike any other! Our unique culture is one of the most sought-after aspects of our business and this position will be an integral part in growing all aspects of our organization. We offer a flexible schedule, half days on Fridays, anniversary gifts and an organization ready to change the game! Looking for someone who is passionate about growing an organization with a keen eye for opportunities within and outside the company to accomplish that.
- Oversee the full well-being of the organization from a financial perspective. This includes projections and forecasting, along with accounting services.
- Look to understand our market and economic trends, and explore new revenue streams including acquisitions and expansion opportunities.
- Developing plans for growth to increase company profitability and reduce expenditure.
- Execute company’s financial strategies, and identify, oversee and maximize current investments and future opportunities.
- Work closely with leadership team including CEO, VP and COO to develop strategies.
- Open and regular communication with leadership on forecast progress, results and any variances.
- Be about the job, new regulations, participating in professional forums, and social/community presence.
- Strong technical and financial analytical skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strategic planning and vision
- Corporate finance
- Budget development
- LLC building
- Multiple Company Management
- Investment and Fund Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant certification a plus.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in accounting and financial management.
- Senior Management experience of more than 3 years.
For over 15 years, IT Outlet has worked with an extensive range of clients and industries across the globe, providing services and solutions to ensure their business achieves their technology goals and infrastructures are operating efficiently. We are committed to creating authentic relationships every day and doing the work to provide unmatched service, both inside and outside our organization.
IT Outlet is an equal opportunity employer.