Currently IT Outlet is in search of highly motivated Sales Account Executives and IT Hardware Technicians. We provide a great work atmosphere with all the benefits: Paid Vacation/Sick Leave, Health and Dental Plan, Company matching Simple IRA, Funeral Leave, Paid Holidays, High Income Potential. Review Job Descriptions below and contact the appropriate party if interested.
Sioux Falls based IT Solutions Company, is seeking a professional and motivated individual for the position of an entry to mid-level Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive will be responsible for the generation of new business. This is a permanent full-time position with growth potential.
- New business development and lead generation through phone calls, email and social media
- Develop and execute a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities
- Schedule and attend meetings with new accounts/prospects
- Develop and maintain client relationships with new accounts
- Complete projects, assignments and other duties as needed to support company objectives
- Maintain client database with service requests, order tracking, and following up on account concerns
- Formal quoting
- Outbound cold calling requirements
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong interest and desire to grow knowledge of IT and manufacturer product lines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ambitious, dedicated, professional demeanor and strong business ethics
- Previous experience with new business development and sales
- 1+ years of experience in IT, Computers and Peripherals
- Previous experience in an office or work environment, meeting deadlines, and interacting with others to complete tasks.
- General knowledge of IT manufacturer product lines
- Associate/Bachelors’ degree preferred (not required).
IT Outlet is a local company in its 13th year of business with an excellent reputation. We work with a large range of clients and industries across the globe. We offer a competitive base salary, commission and good benefits. Salary based on experience.
Apply only if you meet the above requirements. Only those candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
IT Outlet is seeking a motivated individual to join our team as an IT Specialist. We are a growing IT hardware company that specializes in selling new and pre-owned enterprise level equipment nationwide. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who enjoys working with a multitude of technologies, and helping customers to achieve their technology goals. Contact IT Outlet Human Resources at (800) 754-7411 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of virtual platforms – VMWare, Hyper-V, Etc.
- 2 year or 4 year technology related degree preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of server/storage
- Possess a strong background in the Windows OS and Windows Server OS. Advanced knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications, hardware, networking, and communications
- Ability to diagnose and rectify a wide range of complex computer hardware and software problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to provide advanced technical assistance and comprehensive problem resolution to end users.
- Ability to install and configure computer systems, hardware, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Any IT certifications helpful, but not required
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and professionalism are a must
- Experience with VMWare and virtualization
- Visiting and consulting customers with technical support both on and off site
- Responding in a timely and professional manner to external and internal customers
- Installing and configuring various computer, wired and wireless networking and security hardware, software and systems
- Learning new technologies
- Testing, diagnosing, repairing and refurbishing various equipment
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Retirement plan with company match
- Casual Dress
- Fun work environment with full kitchen and game room
IT Outlet, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.