Asset Recovery Services
IT Outlet, Inc. wants to buy your used or pre-owned hardware, and you will find that working with us is as simple as it gets.
There are a variety of programs available to meet your needs. Cash or a store credit can be issued upon the testing and inspection of the gear, and we will even consider trades. Our goal is to maximize the return on your used hardware in an uncomplicated manner and minimize your paperwork. Our asset recovery services help eliminate storage costs and the hassle of disposing of your gear in an environmentally safe way. The environment is important to us and everyone needs to do their part in preserving it.
Email us to Sell Your Gear with the necessary information. If there is a large list, simply attach a file and submit it to us for our review. The more information you provide us, the better. This will help expedite your request and ensure a fair market value quote. Below is a list of preferred information:
- Model/Part Number
- Serial Number (if available)
- Date or purchase or manufacture
- A picture of your gear
To receive the best price, please include any other information you believe is helpful and a description of known issues/condition. Also include your contact information.
If you have any other questions please call our asset recovery department or email [email protected].
Thank you for considering us, your business is appreciated.
Terms and conditions:
- Any gear you send us is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Backup and/or delete your data, as may be appropriate, before sending us your gear. It is your responsibility to maintain copies of all data and software on your gear, and to make redundant backup copies prior to sending your gear to us. Remove all personal information, data, and any software as we have no responsibility to remove or delete data.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE.
- You are responsible to insure your gear for the replacement value of the gear, and any contents therein.
- Review our Terms and Conditions prior to sending your gear.